Saturday 12 May 2012

Blotches of ink, is all i got...


Pressing the iridium nib against the paper, i draw a line and hope to extend it, to form words. Words that will  exude love and stand out from ordinary wishes. The sounds of which, when read aloud, will create a crater on your cheek and light up the memory lanes in your mind. I want to garnish them with your favorite emoticons, border them with notes of music, spray the empty white spaces with color and see my words dance their way to your celebration.

I beckon  beautiful words, hope to string them together and narrate to you about all the things i have done, and  places i have been to. I want syllables to play symphony, while i fill these soft white pages with my slanting strokes. Chafing my heart, creating crafty words, i want those magical ones, that will engage your senses.

If only, i had the ability to rearrange  these 26 letters, twist, turn and churn them inside out, to build a bridge between the distance. If only language built itself through me and sailed her way to you.

But here i am,  Chewing on the back of a fountain pen, washed up on the shore of words, lost in an alien tale, murmering a broken chant and dusting away grains of discarded words....


4 comments:

  1. Oh but you do!

    Loved this! Loved you DP on Blogger too :)
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was almost a poetic, prose Aishwarya:)Keep writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rahul Sir and it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can relate to the "scene" you just described. Words have sailed really well is all I wana tell. Seriously :):)

    ReplyDelete