Monday 27 February 2012

His long strides were diminishing the distance  faster than i thought. I was momentarily paralysed. I didn't realize how much i longed to see him, till i actually stood there transfixed.

Can you tell, you dissipate the million invisible walls, the logical me cavils upon. Can you tell, there is a stirring within me, a rush inside, that intensifies with each step you take towards me.

All the resolve of being just friends, a courteous hi and a civil handshake, was shoved away. Its like you build up this big defence system around ur heart, and before you know it, *someone* walks straight into it, crashing down all the boundaries..breaking all the rules..while u stand there watching helplessly and see urself go through it ALL OVER AGAIN!
G- Kaisi hai? * Hug*

Can you tell, a force consumes me, and  explodes like juvenile stars , when you hold me in your arms. Can you tell, there is a surge of delirious insaneness, rising within me . Can you tell, there is an undying passionate love, burning like embers in my heart. . Can you tell, your voice lights up my being and makes me wanna dream ?  Can you tell, it feels like life and death juxtaposed as i melt in your arms. Can you tell....


He ended the long hug, nudging me into reality. Forcing a smile,  i held myself back and   regained the aplomb of just friends.  Its hard . So damn hard to be a friend, after you have crossed that invisible line, which demarcates frienship from that deeper bond between a man and a woman.*Sigh* Looking around at the Delhi airport, i realized  how things are seemingly the same, yet certianly different. Although the sensibilities of life had etched our brains, deeper than what our hearts managed, life has other plans. PERHAPS.
hehe  and i  thought such things happened only in movies and novels:P




1 comment:

  1. I can't help but imagine the scene..

    ReplyDelete